SUBJECT: STAFF VACANCY – WESTERN REGION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced members of staff to fill the position below. Applications should be made on the relevant official ZESA Internal Application Forms. Contract Workers who have been with the Authority for more than 12 months are eligible to apply. Prospective female applicants are encouraged to submit their applications. Applicants must include their contact details as well.
ENERGY TECHNICIAN – COMMERCIAL
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 “O” Levels including English Language and Mathematics
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy
- 4 years relevant experience
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Conducts DSM projects and performs CT and MD meter audits in the Region
- Conducts Revenue Assurance programmes for the Region and investigates client metering complaints.
- Checks the C4 report monthly to detect MD clients with poor load factors and any anomalies on the client’s bills.
- Performs energy audits from statistical metering in the Region and advises all categories of clients on efficient utilization of electrical energy.
- Maintains key customer information on database and carries out regular updates
- Attends to MD customer metering substation maintenance in conjunction with Meter Test department
- Produces a detailed report of all activities carried out during the month.
All local senior officials should ensure that all staff including those on leave who may be interested in the above vacancy are made aware of the contents of this circular. The closing date for the receipt of applications will be Friday 27 October 2017.
Applications should be sent to:
The General Manager (W)
P.O. Box 2097
GENERAL MANAGER (W)
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be responded to