Subject: STAFF VACANCIES – WESTERN REGION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced permanent members of staff to fill the vacancies below. Applicants should complete the relevant ZESA Internal Application Forms and include their EC Numbers.
MESSENGER – ENGINEERING SERVICES (2), BULAWAYO WEST DISTRICT OFFICE (1), GWANDA CSC (1), BEITBRIDGE CSC (1), BULAWAYO ENVIRONS CSC (1), FILABUSI SUB DEPOT (1) AND BINGA SUB DEPOT (1)
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 ‘O’ Levels.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Clean class four driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans offices, ablutions, corridors and office furniture daily.
- Collects and delivers mail and other articles internally and externally.
- Prepares and serves tea to staff.
- Photocopies documents as and when required.
- Prepares the Boardroom for all booked functions.
All Local Senior Officials should ensure that all staff including those on leave, who may be interested in the above vacancy, are made aware of the contents of this circular.
The closing date for receipt of all applications will be 10 August 2017.
Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager (W)
P. O. Box 2097
NB*: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to