ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
|WHEN CALLING OR TELEPHONING WITH REFERENCE TO THIS REQUEST PLEASE ASK FOR
Telephone: 054-224642 Stand no 8454
Fax No : 221145 Megawatt Complex
P.O. Box 659
Date requested 13.06.2019
Subject: Request for quotation
Kindly supply us with a quotation for the listed below:
|Item||PR No:||Description||UoM||Quantity||Closing date||Time|
|1||10177628||CABLE 70MM2 X 4CORE SWA PVC INSULATED||METRE||120||18.06.2019||1000HRS|
Supplier must state the following when responding to the enquiry
- The price is C.I.F Gweru
- Payment terms: preferably 30 days after delivery
- Validity period of quotation
- Delivery period
- Quotation should be on company letterhead with all the company details including VAT number.
- Bidders must be registered with Procurement Regulation Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) and proof of registration (copy of receipt) must be attached to the quotation.
- Your quotation should indicate our requirements above any quotation which does not state the above will be disqualified.
Submission of Bids / Quotations
- Bids or quotations must be dropped by Hand or posted on time to be sorted into the TENDER BOX MEGAWATT COMPLEX, ALONG BYO ROAD, GWERU before the closing date at 10:00 a.m.
- All bids / quotations must be properly addressed to The Procurement Officer (Southern) and enclosed in Sealed Envelopes Clearly marked with the Purchase Requisition (PR) Number, closing date & time endorsed on the outside of the envelope.
- Bidders are free to witness the opening of bids / quotations on the closing date and time.
- The bidders’ representatives at the opening ceremony will sign a register as evidence of his/her attendance.
- The bidders’ name, the unit price, total amount and delivery period will be publicly called out during bid opening meeting.
- Opening of bids / quotations will be conducted at the ZETDC (S) Megawatt Complex Along Byo Road, Gweru.
- Bids / quotations that are not received by 1000 hrs on the closing date whether by Hand or Post will be treated as late bids / quotations and will not be considered.
THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME IS TUESDAY 18 JUNE 2019 AT 1000 HOURS
General Manager (Southern Region)