CANCELLED SITE VISIT
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable companies for the construction of 2 X septic tank for Mt Darwin CSC and staff residence.
DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
|55/2020||2||Construction of septic tanks for Mt Darwin CSC and staff residence.
NB* Please see attached specification
Compulsory site visit date and time
Date: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Venue: ZETDC Mt Darwin Offices
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand No. 5310 Godfrey Dube Drive Chinhoyi or can be emailed on the following email addresses: email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 10:00 hours on 27 March 2020.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- Current tax clearance certificate.
- Prices quoted should be strictly in local currency RTGS/ (ZWL$)
- Bid validity of 20 days
- Delivery period should be 7 working days
- Proof of registration with Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe.
- Bidders should attend compulsory site visits of the premises on 25 March 2020 at 14:00hours before quoting. NB*All bidders are obliged to attend, failure to do so result in disqualification of the bid.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time. ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details, please contact The Procurement Management Unit on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0779156934/0772 425 825
Visit our email@example.com
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)