|RFQ Number||Items Required||Qty||Enquiry Date||Closing Date||Closing Time|
|RFQ10167037||Repairing of substation doors||3||12/04/19||16/04/19||10.00am|
A. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED (together with the quotation)
- Copy of Current Tax Clearance Certificate (ITF263)
- Current proof of Registration with PRAZ (Formerly known as SPB) in the form of the Government Gazette or Certified letter from PRAZ accompanied with a certified receipt from PRAZ
- ZETDC standard payment terms are 30 days and must be stated.
- Bid Validity of 30 days is required and must be clearly stated.
- Delivery period should be 5 days or better
- State experience
Failure to abide with above terms will lead to Automatic disqualification of bid
Failure to deliver within the stipulated period will result in Automatic cancellation of the order
C. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
All quotations must be enclosed in separate sealed envelopes, endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, description, the closing date, time and deposited in the ZETDC Eastern Region, Competitive Quotation Box at the Reception, Cnr, R. Mugabe Way/1st Street, Mutare on or before 10.00am on the closing date notified
For further details, please contact The Procurement Officer on telephone number 02020-64682/64636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Faxed or Emailed Quotations will be considered