STAFF VACANCY – WESTERN REGION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced permanent members of staff to fill the vacancy below. Applicants should complete the relevant ZESA Internal Application Forms and include their EC Numbers.
LEAD ARTISAN – MAPHISA DEPOT
Qualifications and Experience
- Recognised Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering.
- National Technician Certificate or equivalent in Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 4 years relevant Post Apprenticeship experience.
- Up to132 Kv Senior Switching Authorisation.
- A valid and clean class four driver’s licence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements planned maintenance programs according to schedules and engineering specifications.
- Carries out construction and maintenance of substations and lines up to 33kv.
- Diagnoses and rectifies faults in the system.
- Ensures that safety measures are adhered to in the distribution network.
All Local Senior Officials should ensure that all staff including those on leave, who may be interested in the above vacancy, are made aware of the contents of this circular.
The closing date for receipt of all applications will be 5 December 2016.
Applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager (W)
P. O. Box 2097
GENERAL MANAGER (W)
NB*: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to