ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION &
FROM: General Manager (W) AT: Bulawayo
TO: Addressees Below AT: Various
DATE: 11 January 2018 REF: 115/1/BN/zm
SUBJECT: STAFF VACANCY – WESTERN REGION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced members of staff to fill the position below. Applications should be made on the relevant official ZESA Internal Application Forms. Prospective female applicants are encouraged to submit their applications. Applicants must include their contact details as well.
CHIEF RISK OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Risk Management or equivalent
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering would be an added advantage
- 4 – 6 years relevant experience in Risk Management/ Loss Control
- Experience in Security would be an added advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and implements the Region’s risk mitigation programmes for compliance with relevant legal and other requirements e.g. Factories and Works Act, NSSA Act, Environmental Management Act, Electricity Act, Labour Act, ZESA Risk Management Policy, etc.
- Draws up a budget for Risk Management activities for the Region.
- Prepares claim documents before their submission to insurers by making sure all requisite documents are availed and details captured.
- Investigates and reports all losses within the Region.
- Conducts and /or coordinates risk mitigation campaigns and training to internal and external customers and the general public.
- Coordinates Loss Control operations for ZETDC.
All local senior officials should ensure that all staff including those on leave who may be interested in the above vacancy are made aware of the contents of this circular. The closing date for the receipt of applications will be Friday 26 January 2018
Applications should be sent to:
The General Manager (W)
P.O. Box 2097
GENERAL MANAGER (W)
N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.