ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
From: General Manager (W) At: Bulawayo
To : All Staff At: Various
Date: 14 June 2016 Ref: 115/1/BN/zm
Subject: STAFF VACANCIES
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced permanent members of staff to fill the following vacant posts in the Western Region. Interested candidates should complete the relevant ZESA Internal Application forms and include their EC numbers and contact cell phone/telephone numbers. Contract workers who have been with the Authority for more than 12 months are eligible to apply. Prospective female candidates are encouraged to submit their applications
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 `O` Levels
- A relevant professional qualification in a related field will be added advantage
- Computer literacy
- 3 years relevant experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipts all payment from clients
- Reconciles revenue collected and revenue receipted daily.
- Remits cash for banking on daily basis.
- Attends to client queries and inquiries.
- Prepares banking documents daily
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
All Local Senior Officials should ensure that any staff, including those on leave, who may be interested in the vacancies are made aware of the contents of this circular. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 18th March 2016.
Applications should be sent to:
The General Manger (W)
ZETDC Western Region
P O Box 2097
GENERAL MANAGER (W)
NB: Only short listed candidates will be responded to.