ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
WHEN CALLING OR TELEPHONING WITH REFERENCE TO THIS REQUEST PLEASE ASK FOR
Telephone: 054-224642 Regional Office
Fax No : 221145 Electricity House
68 6th Street
P.O. Box 659
Date requested : 05.02.2018
Subject: Request for quotation
Kindly supply us with a quotation for the listed below:
|Item||PR No:||Description||UoM||Quantity||Closing date||Time|
|1||First quarter Lifting equipment inspection for Southern Region as per attached lifting equipment schedule.||Each||1||13.02.2018||1000 hrs|
Supplier must state the following when responding to the enquiry.
- · The price is C.I.F Gweru
- · Payment terms: preferably 30 days after delivery
- · Validity period of quotation
- · Delivery period
- · Quotation should be on company letterhead with all the company details including VAT number.
NB. Your quotation should indicate our requirements above any quotation which does not state the above will be disqualified.
Submission of Bids / Quotations
- · Bids or quotations must be dropped by Hand or posted on time to be sorted into the TENDER BOX at ELECTRICITY HOUSE – 68 – 6TH STREET, GWERU before the closing date at 10:00 a.m.
- · All bids / quotations must be properly addressed to The Procurement Officer (Southern) and enclosed in Sealed Envelopes Clearly marked with the Purchase Requisition (PR) Number, closing date & time endorsed on the outside of the envelope.
- · Bidders are free to witness the opening of bids / quotations on the closing date and time.
- · The bidders’ representatives at the opening ceremony will sign a register as evidence of his/her attendance.
- · The bidders’ name, the unit price, total amount and delivery period will be publicly called out during bid opening meeting.
- · Opening of bids / quotations will be conducted at the ZETDC (S) Regional Office, Electricity House, 68 – 6th Street, Gweru.
- · Bids / quotations that are not received by 1000 hrs on the closing date whether by Hand or Post will be treated as late bids / quotations and will not be considered.
THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME IS TUESDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2018 AT 1000 HOURS.
|DIFFERENT SITES WITH T & E|
|Mataga Csc||Zvishavane Csc||Shurugwi Csc||Gweru Garage||Mvuma Csc|
|2 x Safety Belts||8 x Safety Belts||6 x Safety Belts||1×10 000kg chain Block||7 x Ladders|
|2 x Come Along||1 x Roller Blocks||2 x Come Along||4 x Come Along|
|5 x Ladders||4 x Come Along||6 x Ladders||1 x 10000kg Overhead Crane|
|3 x Roller Blocks||3 x Ropes||1 x 3toverhead Crane||7 x Ropes|
|5 x Ladders||3 x Nylon Ropes||1 x Nylon Sling|
|1 X 10t Overhead CraNE||1 X Chain Block||1 x Wire Rope|
|Gweru Urban And Maintenance Csc||Gweru Environs Csc||Chivhu Csc||Kwekwe Csc|
|10 x Ladders||3 x Come Along||1 x 3t Cm Puller||5 x Wire Rope Sling|
|3 x Come Along||9 x Safety Belts||2 x 2t Cm Pullr||1 x 2ton Puller|
|1 x 3.2ton Overhead Crane||10 x Ladders||4 x SAFETY BELTS||3 x Come Along|
|9 x Safety Belts||1 X 2ton Cm Puller||7 x Ladders||7 x Safety Belts|
|1 x 2ton CM Puller||4 x Roller Blocks||3 x Come Along||9 x Ladders|
|4 X Roller Blocks|
|Redcliff Csc||Nkayi Csc||Nembudziya Csc||Gokwe Csc|
|3 x Ladders||4x Ladders||1 x 2ton Cm Puller||3 x 2t Cm Puller|
|5 x Safety Belts||3x Come Along||3 x Safety Belts||2 x 0.75 Cm Puller|
|7 x wire Ropes Slings||3x Safety Belts||3 x Ladders||1 x 3ton Cm Puller|
|1 x 3tcm Puller||4 x Come Along||6 x Ladder|
|1 x 2t Cm Puller||5 x Ropes||3 x Come Along|
|3 x Come Alongs||4 x Nylon Slings||7 x Safety Belts|
|4 x Ropes|
Eng. K. F. Dube
GENERAL MANAGER (SOUTHERN)