ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
NOTICE TO OUR VALUED CLIENTS IN KWEKWE DISTRICT
Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company, a subsidiary of ZESA Holdings, would like to advise its valued clients in Kwekwe District of the following;
Customers in the areas mentioned below are advised that electricity supply will be interrupted on the 22nd of April 2015 from 0500hrs to 2000hrs for the purpose of carrying out essential maintenance work on the Kwekwe – Haven 330/132/33Kv Substation. The mains should be treated as LIVE during these times.
- Zimasco East Plant, All Mbizo Suburbs, Kwekwe Industrial Area: Oliken Ferro-Alloys, Fibrolite, Delta Malting Plant, Chibuku, Lanchire Steel, Haggie Rand, Dendairy, Mild Engineering, Simba Breweries, Metro Peach, OK Mart, N. Richards, Kwekwe Abartour, Msasa, Golden Acres, Southwood.
- Silobela Hospital, Loreto Mission, Jena Mines, Crossroads Business Centre, Arda Fair Acres, Exchange Dam, Turtle Mine, Nkayi Growth Point, Komayanga Business Centre and surrounding areas. Zhombe Joel B/C, Bobs Mine B/C, Lomet mine, Crushers mine, Torwood Hospital, Grasslands farms, Zisco Sinter Plant, Torwood Suburbs, Ripple Creek farms, Hunters Rd B/C, Molyman mine, Zvakanaka Store, Nkayi, Silobela.
- Gokwe Centre, Nemangwe, Kuwirirana, Ganyungu, Nembudziya, Tshoda, Tsungai, Musadzi, Mashame, Musambakaruma, Siakobvu Hospital and Business Centre, Njelele, Nyaradza, Marimasimbe, Gwamaya, Chomumvuri.
- Gwehava, Mateta, Manoti Business Centre, Gwelutshena, Dakamela, Nesigwe, Sengwa Wild Life, Masoro, Kana Mission, Ganye, Madzivazvido, Chireya, Burure, Choto, Bomba B/C, Chemagora farms.
- Bobs Mines, Zororo Business Centre, Zhombe Mission and Hospital, Joel Business Centre, Kwekwe West Farms, Kubri and Basildon Farms, Tiger Reef Mine.
- Hunter’s Road Farms, Inglenook Farm, Redlands, Chipere, Connemara Prison and Business Centre, Chiwundura, Mlezu, St . Patricks Mission, Bimco-Ripple Creek Mine.
Queries regarding the above interruptions should be directed to the Network Manager – Kwekwe on the following telephone numbers:
055 – 22975/6, 24202, 23296.
Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted.
Eng. K.F. Dube
GENERAL MANAGER (SOUTHERN REGION)
Electricity is in short supply, use it sparingly. ELECTRICITY SAVED IS MONEY SAVED.