ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers/Electrical Contractors for the provision of the following services to ZETDC Marondera CSC.
|RFQ NUMBER||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
|RFQ 90/2016||Change/Replacement of 80 x rotten wood poles on Tranquillity 11kV feeder.||18/07/2016|
|RFQ 91/2016||Change/Replacement of 90 x rotten wood poles on Macheke 11kV feeder.||18/07/2016|
|RFQ 92/2016||Change/Replacement of 60 x rotten wood poles on Chendambuya 11kV feeder.||18/07/2016|
|RFQ 93/2016||Change/Replacement of 70 x rotten wood poles on Second Chapter 11kV feeder.||18/07/2016|
Quotations for the different RFQ Nos. must be enclosed in separate sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 14:30hours on 18 July 2016.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile relating to the RFQs being tendered for.
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms .etc.)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR14; tax clearance/certificate Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- 6. Prices should be in USD dollars.
- Bidders should clearly indicate the unit price/pole Inclusive of VAT
- 8. Bidders should provide distinct information for different jobs being tendered for (bidders should submit separate bids for each RFQ No.)
- 9. Compliance Statement of the below;
- Trade association membership/Industry affiliation certificate/Distributorship or Agent letter/ Franchise approval- were applicable (i.e Zimbabwe Institute of Engineering Membership)
|Required items||Comply||Do not Comply||Proof|
|1 x 7 tonne lorry||Attach vehicle registration book, or proof/agreement to Hire|
|1 x linesperson||Attach the linesperson certificate and CV of the linesman|
|Team/Gang of at least 13 members|
|1 x linesman ladder (38 foot)|
|2 x safety belts|
|2 x CM Pullers(3/4)|
|4 x comealong 100mm|
|10 x digging sticks/digging irons|
|400m x 20 mm ropes|
|1 x hammer|
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website @ www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)