From: General Manager (W) At: Bulawayo
To: Addressees Below At: Various
Date: 16 February 2015 Ref: 129/1/MK/em
Subject: STAFF VACANCY – WESTERN REGION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced permanent members of staff to fill the following vacant position within the Western Region. Interested candidates should complete the relevant ZESA Internal Application Forms and include their EC numbers and contact cell phone/telephone numbers. Prospective female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- Good Client Care skills.
- 3 years relevant experience.
- HND in Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- Good Client Care Skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinates the procurement activities in the Region and ensures that goods and services are purchased in accordance with the Procurement Act and ZESA procedures.
- Adjudicates, negotiates, awards and manages supply contracts.
- Ensures that the Region achieves value for money in the procurement of goods and services.
- Prepares and submits budgets for the procurement sub section.
- Produces regular reports on procurement matters to inform management on the status of critical purchases.
All Local Senior Officials should ensure that all staff including those on leave, who may be interested in the above vacancies, are made aware of the contents of this circular.
The closing date for receipt of all applications will be Wednesday 04 March 2015
Applications should be addressed to: The General Manager (W)
P. O. Box 2097
GENERAL MANAGER (W)
NB* : Only short listed candidates will be responded to.