ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered Pharmaceuticals Companies for the supply and delivery of First Aid Kits Contents ZETDC Northern Regional Office.
|RFQ NUMBER||QUANTITY||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
|180||35g deep heat rub|
15/03/2017180Methylated sprit 100ml 90Latex gloves*10018050g cotton wool360Box*20 elastoplast’s 90100ml antiseptic solutions180Crepe bandages 75mm180Triangular bandages 90Safety pin boxes 90Scissors360Gauze bandages360Eye pads
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 14:30hours on 15 March 2017.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile.( A requirement for new bidders only)
- Company registration documents.
- 3. Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board.
- Vat registration certificate/Current Tax Clearance Certificate (ITF 263)
- At least three trade references under the same business line being sought (i.e letters of reference, copy orders etc)
- Payment Terms( ZETDC payment terms-within 30days after delivery)
- Prices should be in USD dollars
- Proof of registration with the Health Profession Council of Zimbabwe
NB* All new prospective suppliers to ZETDC Northern Region should complete the attached supplier application form ( The supplier application form is also obtainable from Procurement Office via email)
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time. ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)