ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers for the supply, delivery and installation of Air Conditioning Units at Northern Regional Office, Stand number 5310, North Drive, Megawatt Building Chinhoyi.
|RFQ Number||Description of Requirements||Closing Date|
|RFQ 21/2017||Supply, delivery and installation of;||24/02/2017|
|2 x 24 000 BTU Air Conditioning mid wall split units|
3 x 18 000 BTU Air Conditioning mid wall split units
1 x 12 000 BTU Air Conditioning mid wall split unit
@ ZETDC Northern Regional Office, Stand Number 5310 North Drive, Chinhoyi.
NB* The scope of work covers; the supply, delivery and installation of the air conditioning units (supply and fix) . Bidders should include all the cost associated with the job, materials, labour and transport.
*Bidders are free to conduct site inspections before quoting
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 10:00hours on 24 February 2017.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents/information;
- SPB registration.
- VAT registration certificate and Current tax clearance (ITF 263)
- Trade association membership/Industry affiliation certificate/Distributorship or Agent letter/ Franchise approval- were applicable.
- Delivery should be within 7 working days
- Payment terms (ZETDC payment terms-within 30 days after delivery)
- 6. Prices should be in USD dollars.
- 7. All new prospective suppliers to ZETDC Northern Region should complete the attached supplier application form (the supplier application form can also be obtainable from the Procurement Officer via emails).
NB*Submission of company registration documents is a mandatory requirement for all new prospective suppliers.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website @ www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)