ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers/Companies for the provision of the following borehole accessories to ZETDC Northern Region (Bindura District).
|RFQ NUMBER||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
|RFQ 125/2016||Supply and delivery of;|
2 x 5 000 litres vertical plastic water tanks
2 x 4m steel water tank stands
1 x 1hp submersible pump
NB* The submersible pump should be of reputable quality and banked by a supplier guarantee letter.15/12/2016
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 10:00hours on 15 December 2016.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile.
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms .etc.)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- 7. Prices should be in USD dollars.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website at www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)