ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Service Providers for the provision of the following services to ZETDC Northern Region.
|RFQ NUMBER||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
|RFQ04/2017||Inspection of lifting equipment for ZETDC Northern Region (2017- first quarter).|
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 10:00hours on 20 January 2017.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile relating to the RFQs being tendered for.
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms .etc.)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR14; tax clearance/certificate Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board.
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- 7. Prices should be in USD dollars.
- 8. All bidders should use the ZETDC price annexure ( attached).
- Proof of certification/authorisation to inspect lifting equipment under the Factories and Works Act.
- Trade association membership/Industry affiliation certificate/Distributorship or Agent letter/ Franchise approval- were applicable.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website @ www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)
PRICE ANNEXURE: RFQ04/2017
|Machinery /Lifting equipment||Quantity||Inspection charge/ unit in USD-VAT Inclusive||Total Inspection Charge in USD-VAT Inclusive|
|Block and Tackle||13|
|Auto Come Along||56|
|Total Cost of inspecting all the machinery|
2 700 km (estimated)Indicate charge/kmTotal transport charge= estimated km (2 700 ) x charge/km
Accommodation costs8 nights
(estimated)Indicate charge/nightTotal Accommodation costs = estimated nights (8) x charge/nightOther costse.g Stationery, colour coding
Total Bid Price
Total cost of inspection + mileage+ accommodation costs+ other costs
- Bidders should build up all costs in the formula/table above.
- Failure by bidders to adhere to the price annexure above will lead to total disqualification.
ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
STATUTORY INSPECTION OF LIFTING EQUIPMEN 2017
CENTRE DESCRIPTIONBlock and tackleAuto come longExt ladderPull liftRoller BlockSafety beltWire slingExt hookD shackleDrum JackManual HoistTirfor HoistTirfor slinggantryChain blockCome alongFixed gantrySingle ladderTransformer hooktripodMobile gantryTriple ext ladderStep ladderChinhoyi-9110544 —————-Kariba-623734122————-Mtorashanga-9163532—————-Mhangura–4513—-211–5——-Karoi–77146——–6——-Kadoma–38-85——314——-Chegutu–3923——-215——-Beatrice-76-55——-11——–Norton-758-71-1—–242——Marondera–371-3——–323—–Bromley26385516—-11—-12—-Mutoko-543451———-1-1–1Juru-74114631——2—43—-Bindura–57542——–423–1–Centenary–3532—— –8-1—1-Concession5-468613—122–121——Mt Darwin5-153-4——–21——Mvurwi1–61111-2-11–1311—2-TOTAL1356591141327663 52454865691451131