ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETETIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers / Companies for the supply and delivery of office furniture to ZETDC Northern Region’s offices, (C.I.F) Chinhoyi.
|RFQ NUMBER||QUANTTY||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)||CLOSSING DATE|
2Executive Desks in Mukwa/mahogany/teak/jacaranda
* 6 drawer Executive desk
* measuring 2.1 x 1.0 metres
* centre padded with leather
10Midback swivel chairs —
With 4 wheels, in fabric or leather, adjustable with armrest
Note — suppliers should attach brochures for the furniture quoted.
— ZETDC officials shall visit the showrooms of the approved bidders to certify the
quality of the quoted products before awarding of the order
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi or on Emails;firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com on or before 10:00hours on 16 March 2018.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Delivery period should not be more than 14 working days
- Registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ)
- ZEDTC Standard payment terms are 30 days after delivery, the bidders position must be clearly stated
- Brochures of the products being offered to be attached
- Bid validity to be not less than 14 days
- Prices should be in USD dollars.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details, please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)