ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers/Garages for the supply and delivery of the following vehicle tyres to ZETDC Northern Region.
|RFQ Number||Description of Requirements||Unit||Quantity||Closing Date|
|RFQ 134/2016||Supply and delivery of;||21/12/2016|
|205R16 brand new vehicle tyres||Each||50|
|195R14 brand new vehicle tyres||Each||8|
NB* Only reputable brands suitable for commercial use and all weather terrain shall be accepted.Each14
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 10:00hours on 21 December 2016.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile relating to the RFQs being tendered for (Requirement for all new vendors).
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms .etc.)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR14; tax clearance/certificate, Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- Bidders should attach brounchures for items being tendered for.
- Delivery should be within 7 working days
- 8. Prices should be in USD dollars.
- Trade association membership/Industry affiliation certificate/Distributorship or Agent letter/ Franchise approval- were applicable.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website @ www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)