ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered reputable Organisations for Emptying of Septic Tanks or Removal and Disposal of Waste at ZETDC Bromely CSC Northern Region.
|RFQ NUMBER||QUANTITY||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
|120/2016||Four||Emptying of Septic Tanks or Removal and Disposal of Waste at ZETDC Bromely CSC with dimensions as tabulated below|
|2 510||1 140||75|
- Bidders should provide trucks with a minimum loading capacity of 5000L
- Should have own disposal arrangement
With local Authority
- Charges should be fixed & quoted per load
- Mileage should be per km wet rate
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 14:30hours on 17 November 2016.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile relating to the RFQ being tendered for ( Requirement for all new vendors only)
- Company registration documents.
- Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board.
- Current tax clearance.
- At three copies of trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought( i.e letters of reference or copy orders/contracts)
- Prices should be in USD dollars.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time. ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Interested bidders can also visit the ZETDC website for more information.
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)