ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers for the supply and delivery of Building materials for the construction of Septic Tanks and Soak away Pits at ZETDC Mt Darwin CSC and Residential Stand Nos. 89 & 101 ( Bindura District )
|RFQ Number||Description of Requirements||Unit||Quantity||Closing Date|
|126/2016||Supply and delivery of;||16/12/2016|
|Main hole cover||Each||2|
|Nails “3” Inch||KG||2|
|Gum poles 2mx75-100||Length||16|
|110mm Pipes (6m)||Length||12|
|PVC To Earth wire Adaptors||Each||4|
|90 degree TS I.E Junctions||Each||8|
|Solvent Cement 500ml||Each||2|
|Roding eyes 45degrees||Each||8|
|Y Junction 45 degrees||Each||8|
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 14:30hours on 16 December 2016.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile relating to the RFQs being tendered for (Requirement for all new vendors).
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms .etc.)
- Certificate of Incorporation, CR14; tax clearance/certificate, Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- 5. Prices should be in USD dollars.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website @ www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)