ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers for the supply and delivery of the following to ZETDC Northern Region.
|RFQ Number||Description of Requirements||Unit||Quantity||Closing Date|
|RFQ 38/2017||Recovery (replacement) of 50mm2 copper conductors on Norton Saruwe MV lines and Darwendale Township MV lines and re-stringing the same lines with 100mm2 HAD aluminium conductors.||km||5,5km||30/05/2017|
|RFQ 39/2017||Recovery (replacement) of 50mm2 copper conductors on Beatrice Location MV lines and re-stringing the same lines with 100mm2 HAD aluminium conductors.||km||4,4km||30/05/2017|
NB* Bidders should quote separately for the above jobs (RFQs) and the RFQs should be submitted in different envelopes. Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification.
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and time, and must be sorted in time and deposited into the Tender Box situated at ZETDC Northern Region Offices, Ground Floor, at the Reception area, Megawatt Building, Stand 5310 North Drive, Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe before 10:00Hrs on the closing date notified.
NB*No other methods of submitting quotations shall be used other than depositing in the Tender box.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents and information;
- Current tax clearance
- At least two traceable trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- ZETDC standard payment terms are 30 days after delivery and the bidder’s position must be clearly stated.
- 5. Compliance Statement of the below;
- All new prospective suppliers to ZETDC Northern Region should complete the attached supplier application form (the supplier application form can also be obtainable from the Procurement Officer via emails).
|Required items||Comply||Do not Comply||Proof|
|1 x 2 tonne lorry or higher||Attach vehicle registration book, or proof/agreement to Hire|
|1 x linesperson||Attach the linesperson certificate and CV of the linesman|
|Team/Gang of at least 13 members||Support the information with an organisational chart|
|10 picks/team||Attach detailed identification information for the equipment available for the pole replacement work/feeder|
|10 shovels/team||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|1 x linesman ladder (38 foot)||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|2 x safety belts||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|2 x CM Pullers(3/4)||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|4 x comealong 100mm||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|10 x digging sticks/digging irons||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|400m x 20 mm ropes||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
|1 x hammer||‘ ‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’|
- All bidders should provide a compliance statement of the above.
- Bidders should submit distinct information for each of the RFQs in terms of the project resources needed as the jobs are going to be carried out simultaneously.
|RFQ Number||Description of Requirements||Unit Price/Km (USD) VAT Incl|
|RFQ 38/2017||Recovery of 50mm2 copper conductors on Norton Saruwe MV lines and Darwendale Township MV lines and re-stringing the same lines with 100mm2 HAD aluminium conductors.|
|RFQ 39/2017||Recovery of 50mm2 copper conductors on Beatrice Location MV lines and re-stringing the same lines with 100mm2 HAD aluminium conductors.|
- Bidders should quote using the above format.
Late bids will not be considered.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)