ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETETIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Suppliers / Companies for the supply and delivery of the following to ZETDC Northern Region.
|RFQ NUMBER||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION(RFQ)||CLOSSING DATE|
|RFQ 30 /2017||Supply and delivery of;|
2x Projectors to ZETDC Northern Region.
3x Network printers to ZETDC Northern Region.
*NB please refer to the attached specifications.04/04/2017
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 10:00hours on 04 April 2017.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile. (A requirement for new bidders only.)
- Comprehensive contact details (Physical address, telephone numbers, emails, banking details, payment terms. etc.)
- Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board
- At least three trade references under the same line of business with the requirements being sought (i.e. letters of references or copy orders/contracts).
- Vat registration Certificate / Current Tax Clearance Certificate (I.T. F263)
- Prices should be in USD dollars.
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time.
ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details, please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
Visit our website at www.zetdc.co.zw
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)
- 3200 lumens brightness
- 10,000 hours’ lamp life in eco mode
- SVGA resolution
- 3LCD technology
- 1.35× digital zoom
- Automatic vertical keystone correction
- Eco tab setting and auto lamp dimming function
- Wireless compatible
- 2W integrated speaker
- Power cable,
- VGA cable
- Carrying bag
- Remote control incl. batteries
- USB cable (alternative for VGA cable)
- User’s Manual Set
- HDMI cable
- Projector board
2x NETWORK PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS FOR KADOMA DISTRICT OFFICE
- Printing Type: Black and White
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Print Resolution: 1200×1200 DPI
- Print Speed Black: 52ppm (Minimum)
- Paper Size: A4, Letter
- Duty Cycle: 100,000 pages and more
- Languages Simulation: PCL5e/PCL6
- Network Ready, Automatic Duplex printing
- Output Trays Capacity :600 sheet input
- Warranty 1 year
- Interface: USB 2.0, Gigabit, USB 2.0 host
- Connectivity Technology wired and wireless.
NETWORK PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS FOR BINDURA DISTRICT OFFICE
- Printing speed up to 65 ppm
- Single black toner: Auto duplex printing
- Hi speed USB 2.0 ports and build in gigbit Ethernet ports 10/100/1000T
- 2 paper trays standard; Printer toner gauge
- Windows operating systems compatible
- Printing volumes up to 15 000 papers per month
- Processer speed 1.2GHZ
- For use in commercial environments