ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
A Subsidiary of ZESA Holdings
REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE QUOTATIONS (RFQs)
Tenders are invited from registered and reputable Office Furniture Suppliers for the supply and delivery of Office Furniture to ZETDC Northern Region’s Kadoma District .
|RFQ NUMBER||QUANTITY||DESCRIPTION OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)||CLOSING DATE|
2Executive High back leather chairs with marching visitors chairs – Swivel chair in leather , adjustable, with wheels and arm rests
12Semi – Executive Leather chairs –Swivel chairs in leather , adjustable with wheels and arm rests52High back swivel chairs - In fabric , with wheels ,arm rests and adjustable68Visitors chairs –In fabric , with wooden frame and no wheels
NB* Quote as per above specifications
- Attach brochures
- ZETDC officials shall visit the showrooms of the approved Bidders to certify the quality of the quoted products before awarding of the order
Quotations must be enclosed in sealed envelopes and clearly endorsed on the outside with the advertised RFQ number, the description of the Request for Quotation (Purchase), the closing date and must be posted in time to be sorted into Post Office Box No. 293 Chinhoyi or delivered by hand to the Tender Box ZETDC Northern Region Stand Number 5310 North Drive Chinhoyi on or before 14:30hours on 15 March 2017.
Tenders should be accompanied with the following documents;
- A comprehensive company profile.( A requirement for new bidders only)
- Company registration documents.
- 3. Proof of registration with the State Procurement Board.
- Vat registration certificate/Current Tax Clearance Certificate (ITF 263)
- 8. Bidders should attach brochures of their products to their bidding documents
- At least three trade references under the same business line being sought (i.e letters of reference, copy orders etc)
- Payment Terms( ZETDC payment terms-within 30days after delivery)
- Prices should be in USD dollars
NB* All new prospective suppliers to ZETDC Northern Region should complete the attached supplier application form ( The supplier application form is also obtainable from Procurement Office via email)
Late bids will not be considered.
Tenderers are free to witness the opening of tenders on the closing date and time. ZETDC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of any tender.
For further details please contact The Procurement Office on telephone numbers 067-23784/25735-9 /23071-3 /0772 332 214/0716 957 230/0772 425 825
GENERAL MANAGER (NORTHERN)