ZIMBABWE ELECTRICITY TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION COMPANY
INTERRUPTION OF SUPPLY
In order to carry out essential maintenance work on the Tsholotsho 33kv line , clients in the areas mentioned below are advised that their electricity supplies will be interrupted during the month of December 2016 on the following dates and times.
- Wednesday 14 December 2016 from 0800 hours to 1800 hours
- Friday 16 December 2016 from 0800 hours to 1800 hours
- Monday 19 December 2016 from 0800 hours to 1800 hours
- Wednesday 21 December 2016 from 0800 to 1800 hours
- Friday 23 December 2016 from 0800 hours to 1800 hours
- Wednesday 28 December 2016 from 0800 hours to 1800 hours
ST JAMES HIGH SCHOOL ,MANANDA ,DINGWALL SAFARIS,ARDA SEDGWICK,NHLANGANO PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL ,MUNTU CLINIC,GODZO BUSINESS CENTRE,NQOYA BUSINESS CENTRE,MAGAMA MISSION ,ZINWA TSHOLOTSHO,TSHOLOTSHO BUSINESS CENTRE,WONDOLA,
TSHITATSHAWA, PUMULA MISSION, TSHOLOTSHO HOSPITAL,
TSHOLOTSHO DA’S OFFICES ,TSHOLOTSHO POLICE, .EFUSINI TOWNSHIP ,SOMNENE,NKUNZI,TSHABANDA HIGH & PRIMARY SCHOOL ,THETSHANENI SCHOOL,DIKILI,TSHABA,CHEFUNYE, BUBUDE, MBAMBA,
MATHE AND SURROUNDING AREAS
As supplies may be restored earlier than stated, clients are therefore advised to treat their installations as LIVE at all times.
The inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted.
GENERAL MANAGER (Western Region)